Platform Built for Ganpati Bappa FollowersRegister for Contest 2019
Latest Ganpati Decoration ArticlesRegister for Contest 2018
More New Artistic Ganesh Chaturthi Home Decoration Ideas
Flower Theme Decoration Ideas for Ganpati to Be Close to Nature
Making Stylish DIY Ganpati idol at home with Clay or Flour
Quick and Fast DIY Ganpati Decoration with Paper Quilling
Go Pocket-friendly with Best Out of Waste Theme Ganpati Decoration
Simple and Unique Balloon Decoration for Ganpati Mandaps at Home
Photography tips For Ganesh Chaturthi
Demonetization Ganpati Decoration Theme
Latest Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration Theme ISRO launching 104 Satellites
Go Royal with Bajirao Peshwa Themed Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration
Interesting Ganesh Chaturthi Theme GST Bill – Parliament
Latest Home Decoration Themes based on Movies for Ganesh Chaturthi
Unique Creative Activities for Kids During Ganesh Chaturthi
Why do Children Love Celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi?
Top Eco Friendly Ways to Decorate Ganesh Puja Pandal
Now that you just have only less than ten days in hand for the celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi, it would be better that you take time out and go thinking of plans to have your own decoration for your pandal for the Vighna-Vinayak at your home or in your community.
Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most important festivals in the month of Bhaadra Padh, and since Lord Ganesha has devotees across the country, the festival is celebrated with great gusto all over.
Ganesha is the elephant God who is the first God that comes to our mind when we begin any task as He has been said to remove all obstacles from our path. He is a God of success and prosperity too and hence, Ganesha Puja on the Chaturthi will be a very important one for all.
Environment-friendly Decoration Ideas for Ganpati Pandal
Though everyone thinks of making bigger and taller idols for their community pandals or even for their homes, do keep in mind, that God will be happy if the puja is done from the heart without any vanity.
Let us look through few ideas to try out this year for decorating your Ganesha in eco-friendly manner.
- Natural flower pandal and decoration: You can go through the market and shop for beautiful flower bouquets and have them fixed on a bamboo frame to make them look like a pandal. The entire look would be a very fresh one and added to that, make sure that the home or the pandal remains smelling good so spray rose water or flower essence now and then or sandal water sprayed to make the pandal smelling heavenly.
- Cloth buntings and hangings for decoration: You can use net or tissue textiles to be hung across the ceiling like roof of a pandal. You can also have them decorated with false flowers to make the decoration look bright and indeed wonderful.
- Natural color decorations: Trying to make rangoli out of natural colors or even painting the Ganesh idols with natural colors instead of the toxic colors would not just give your Ganesha a new look, but also make sure that on immersion, the toxic paints would not damage the environment or pollute the waters.
- Painting or handmade paper art: This is possibly one of the best and the most beautiful ways to deck up Ganesha pandal and you can try having paintings as background or even simply arranging handmade papers that come in various colors and textures that give brightness to the background. These papers would not cause any harm to the environment or waters when they are immersed.
- Bamboo mat huts: One of the finest and the greenest ways to decorate your Ganesha pandal is by recreating a hut made out of bamboo mats. These can give the effects of a village thatch hut and just have a small Tulsi plant outside the hut to give it an ethnic feel.
Now that you have got these ideas for decoration, do remember to use them and of course, keep in mind to keep the environment clean at all times where Ganesha resides.
The team works hard to provide you useful information. Team also manages all content submitted by our users. If you like, please take a minute to share it on Social Networks.
Leave CommentsWrite a comment
Platform Built for Ganpati Bappa FollowersRegister for Contest 2022
Ganesh Chaturthi Meets Pokemon Go Ganpati Decoration this Year!
This year, Ganesh Chaturthi is just a few days away and that leaves you with very less time to think of a new theme. You have already done and dusted few themes so many times that you have lost count. That straw hut concept was fine last year, and the year before that you had done the theme of recreating a scene of a park in your home for Lord Vigna Vinayaka!...Read More
Theme based 20 Ganpati Home Decoration Ideas – Part 1
In a few days, we shall be celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi festival. The festival literally marks the beginning of many other festivals like Navratri and Deepawali in this part of the year. Therefore, Ganpati Puja is one of the most important festivals in the country...Read More
Theme based 20 Ganpati Home Decoration Ideas – Part 2
Nowadays, every one looks for more ideas for theme based Ganpati decoration. Let us have a look at the second part of Top Twenty Ganpati Decoration Ideas that you may try this year at your home. Ideas below will help you to get more ideas and come up with unique theme of your own. Here are the Ganpati Decoration Theme based ideas for home Part 2...Read More