DisclaimerBack to Homepage
Ganpati.TV does not host any of the videos seen published under each categories or pages unless mentioned on page. Instead, all of the video content is made available through the use of popular Online Video hosting websites, such as Google Videos and YouTube and many other channels.
Ganpati.TV does not encourage or support any means of uploading copyright material in any way.
Please also see YouTube.com’s Copyright Notice
All videos on this portal are property and copyright of their original owners and are here for viewing purpose or personal use only unless notified.
However we hold the copyrights for any videos uploaded by our team of Ganpati.TV.
1. All credits for the videos goes to and remains with respective owners.
2. We simply receive videos from visitors around the internet and link or group them here on request.
It is Ganpati.TV’s policy to respond quickly to claims of intellectual property violation. Upon receiving notification in accordance with any related copyright organization or owner, we will immediately disable and remove the material in question once verified.
To report illegal content please mail us with details as follows:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. Email should be sent with above details at email@example.com
Failure to include all of the above information may result a delay in processing.